Greatly reduced skill plays?

#1 - March 4, 2016, 10:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
While it's certainly been quite some time since I've been a high level PvP player, I feel like I can still recognize skillful opportunities. And, at least for warrior, there seems to be nothing. No spell reflects, no fear, no intervene. It seems like all of our pvp talents are just "more ways to deal damage" with maybe 2 or 3 exceptions.

When I look through other dps classes it seems mostly the same. Most every class has become a gigantic damage bot with little else to offer.

Especially from a tournament standpoint it seems like a very *boring* route to take. I dunno. Maybe I'm wrong.
Forum Avatar
Game Designer
#7 - March 7, 2016, 6:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
There are some specializations we agree may feel "flat" with lack of utility tools right now on alpha. It would be useful for us to hear which specializations testers feel are in a bad/good/too good spot in that regard (with reasons why).

While the gameplay of specializations without PvP talents is important, it's most useful to us to hear feedback with full PvP talents. Some specs may feel flat baseline, but with talents feel like they're in a good/too good spot.