What plushies would you like?

#0 - Feb. 11, 2010, 10:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I for one, love plushies and with the addition of the Wind Rider and Griffon plushies, Ive really started thinking about what else Id like to see as plushies. So I thought Id see what else you guys would like to see.

Id love a protodrake plush. Even just a protodrake whelp, so that there is no saddle.
I think plush worgs would be pretty cute too.
Eggburt? So cute! Though, a plush egg....??
A sprite Darter Hatchling would be pretty awesome too.
Whiskers the rat. My shaman Crabbyjack never goes anywhere without him.. so Id like one to snuggle with in real life too.
As a less likely chance, a hyena. Im a huge hyena fan.. Hehe

Wintersabers would be pretty cool too.

I could go on all day about plushies.. Id probably want everything in game in plush form. Hehe

If they made more plushies would you want them to have ingame perks? or would you be ok with some of them simply being plushies?

I so wish there were a hunter website where you could order your pet in plush form. :)

Anyway, have fun guys!
And I hope this isnt considered a troll... I am in the right place, right?
#36 - Feb. 11, 2010, 11:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I for one, love plushies and with the addition of the Wind Rider and Griffon plushies, Ive really started thinking about what else Id like to see as plushies. So I thought Id see what else you guys would like to see.

Id love a protodrake plush. Even just a protodrake whelp, so that there is no saddle.
I think plush worgs would be pretty cute too.
Eggburt? So cute! Though, a plush egg....??
A sprite Darter Hatchling would be pretty awesome too.
Whiskers the rat. My shaman Crabbyjack never goes anywhere without him.. so Id like one to snuggle with in real life too.
As a less likely chance, a hyena. Im a huge hyena fan.. Hehe

Wintersabers would be pretty cool too.

I could go on all day about plushies.. Id probably want everything in game in plush form. Hehe

If they made more plushies would you want them to have ingame perks? or would you be ok with some of them simply being plushies?

I so wish there were a hunter website where you could order your pet in plush form. :)

Anyway, have fun guys!
And I hope this isnt considered a troll... I am in the right place, right?

Fel Reaver plushies!

I'm not biased at all...

Maybe a huggable Dwarf or Tauren.