Turk overtaking /4. Pls make it stop

#1 - Nov. 24, 2015, 9:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Its come to the point where public chats expecially in the LFG channel is being overwhelmed by turks and sometimes russian language, but on Twisting Nether its mostly the turk language. They are ignoring all pleas to stop when we ask them to and its becomming so bad that I feel like Im having a home invasion and I feel violated. Sometimes it makes me want to quit the game and I log out, for that reason alone. I signed up and is playing on an english server.

I dont want to leave a public channel because they feel they should ignore the english language used there and our pleas to pls stop. I feel Blizzard should start to do something about this as its becomming a nuiscance.
The more u ask them to stop the more social chat they fill in. Its also called bullying, and Blizzard refuse to do anything to prevent or stop this. Public chats should in my oppinion be in english. Any social chat in ur own language that u want to share, create private channels or guilds and chat there instead.

I expect public channels to remain in the english language, or there isnt much point for most of us to even be in those channels.

Asking a simple question or looking for a guild in ur preferred language and then getting a reply in said language is in my oppinion more than ok. Filling public channel with this turk language day in and day out is NOT ok.

If this continues to happen and Blizzard does nothing about this, then u are forcing us non turks to leave public channels, or worse: Its sometimes so bad here that we start an outraged war against each other. Is this what u want to support and create?
You are generating an immense amount of hatred by ignoring our pleas, both u the turks/russians but also Blizzard.

Would like to stress that Im no racist by any means. Respect the guidelines, stop when u are asked to, or go somewhere else.

I sincerely hope u will take into consideration that we on TN are being bullied out of our own homes.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#141 - Nov. 26, 2015, 1:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
As this thread is getting out of hand now and the discussions are no longer constructive, I'm going to close it here. Thank you for the feedback.