Don t like a topic? lock it! the blizz way!!

#0 - Aug. 7, 2009, 1:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I just wanted to respond on the topic ädditional instances cannot be launched"
After trying to get in to Razor fren kraul for almost an hour now, i got a bit annoyed to say the least.
So thought I'd look if this was an isolated incident, but it clearly is not.
I want to remind the reader to the fact that free MMORPG Silk Road has shorter waiting times nowadays,, and that one is FREE.
And when we complain too much Blizzard BS es us with this: quote from topic as mentioned above

165. Re: "Additional Instances Cannot Be launched" 07/08/2009 00:22:43 PDT

quote" I just posted this exact same message in the General forum:

We realise this issue is frustrating, which is why we have been informing you regularly about realm modifications we have been actively implementing over the last few weeks to reduce or eliminate this issue.
(HAHA "ELIMINATE" U SEE THAT??? HE IS ALSO A COMMEDIAN ,, but i'm not really amused though)
Please check out the existing messages we created about this:

02/07 Instance Capacity Update:
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=9941934722&sid=12

27/07 Extended Maintenances:
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=10222123450&sid=1

As you can see, we are not ignoring the issue -- instead we are making great efforts to eliminate it. We take the issue seriously, I assure you.
"For no pact may be struck, no secrets may be learned, no good can come from these beast
s."

Community Team - English" end quote

THE NERVE OF THIS GUY!!!

The Blizzard way has always been,, don t like it? exclude it!! just like their banning and suspention pollicy, I mean, i understand there can be no cheating and stuff but 1st time offenders get a 3 day suspention right away,, don't you see why they are so though? No warning to prove to the cheater they really can see the cheating,, why not? I ll tell u,, it frees up bandwidth to be so harsh and they desperately need bandwidth.
We are PAYING customers here,, lomg ago that meant something, but now Blizz got all of us kind of addicted to the game (be honest) it acts like a drug dealer , You don't mean SH@T to them any more.
I will now go and have a look if i can get in it is about 80 mins now since I 1st tried, if i can get in this post ends here if not I have some other stuff to say about Blizz's almost criminal behaviour the past year and a half,, brb,, or not ';)
Guess what? I am back,, still nothing.
At silk road i just tried to get in too, no problem,, you can say about chinese what you want but they know busyness.
Blizzard should use the money they make (A cool 100 million A MONTH,, that is a nice BILLION + a year,, you start to see the picture here?
With that kind of money you have no real issues with servers and stuff,, just do what all growing busynesses do INVEST,, Once upon a time when Blizzard was still young eager and "hungry" not fat arrogant and lazy like nowadays,, Blizz knew what that was and how to treat PAYING CUSTOMERS,, don't forget 9.000.000 players x € 12,99 a month = 117.000.000 x 12 = 1.404.000.000 that is almost ONE AND A HALF BILLION EUROS PEOPLE!!!
Still buy in to that crap??
I DON'T!!
#3 - Aug. 7, 2009, 1:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
They locked topics on that subject because there were many similar topics flooding the forum, not to mention the caps and whatnot in the titles.
This.

There are sticky threads available to post feedback on this exact subject, and we prefer feedback to be provided in those, instead of flooding the boards.