Active World PVP Realists. - PVP Talents?

#1 - Aug. 7, 2015, 12:08 a.m.
Blizzard Post
If PVP talents will replace our honor system and PVP talents are only used in instances, What is that going to do for world pvp? These past 3 expansions you have been giving the feel we have all been missing and that was open world combat. Tol barad (Instance Zone) , Isle of Thunder, Isle Of Giants, Timeless Isle, Ashran (Instance Zone) and Tanaan. Two Of which are instance zones out of Six.

Is PVE going to be the ultimate show down for gear or are you going to add a PVP purchase gear? How will the talents work in favor for world? Will you be willing to change this as you did for increased ilvl in player vs player combat open world? Are we on the downslide of getting rid of open world pvp combat? Many servers enjoy the open world pvp content. Guilds such as Mine were built only to fight the alliance in world. Massive battles have been made in the enjoyment of claiming victory for our factions. Emerald Dream, Bleeding Hollow, Tichondrius all have many guilds who fight daily in the open world combat.

In No particular order:

Warsong Vanguard: Tich
Warsong Battalion: Emerald Dream
Division VII: Emerald Dream
Ruin Gaming: Tich
Alliance Vanguard: Bleeding Hollow
Warbringer: Emerald Dream
Clan Battlehammer: Emerald Dream
Warforged Legion: Emerald Dream
Iron Wolf Clan: Bleeding Hollow
The Enclave: Bleeding Hollow
Chaos: Emerald Dream
Prototype: Emerald Dream
Resolve - Emerald Dream
Legends Of Obscene - Emerald Dream
Visceral - Dragonmaw

World pvp is out there please do not forget our day to day enjoyment out of this game. I get that world pvp can gain no ground because it isnt instance, rating or server first, but there are people who enjoy it and who try to keep it alive every day. The new PVP talents will finally allow us to gain possible ground with the Prestige addition. There is a chance to bring back open world again and have it be just as important as any other game play of this game. I plead to the developers to take this into consideration in allowing a past time of world of warcraft to be great again.

Any other World PVP Realist who feel I missed something or want to further this point please post.

Thank you

Addition: Twitter feed so the gaming designers see this so if you have twitter and please like + retweet this link.

https://twitter.com/Spartanicswow/status/629515619378053120
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#452 - Aug. 10, 2015, 10:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The intent is that PvP talents activate in world PvP, similar to how PvP item levels currently activate in Warlords.