Blizzard Dev Leaks Expansion

#1 - July 29, 2015, 8:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello peeps, blizz dev leaked expansion !

Orcs of The Orcish Nether : Orcathon !

The plot is that all of the orcs go beserk and orc out everywhere, so we have to use the legendary orc weapon to kill the orc leader so that we can kill the other orc leader so that the green jesus orc and kill that orc in a field that looks nothing like the cinematic, and then, we go to the orc lands and see truly how stupid and weak all orcs are because theres like 10 thousand orcs and they cant kill 100 alliance kiddies for absoloutely no reason !

plus, new class and race !

New Race : Alliance Orc !
New Race: Red Orc

New class : Orcatrossity
This class takes all the best things from death knight and warrior , and can only be used by 3 classes; orc, alliance orc, and red orc.

All other races get a revamped racial. Orc-Away.
What it does is the champion holds up a poster, and the orc runs away ! If you take a long look at the poster, you can see that it is their mother-in-law !

Everyone, get ready for the next expansiooon !!!!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#11 - July 29, 2015, 9:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This reminds me of humor.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#93 - July 30, 2015, 4:57 a.m.
Blizzard Post
07/29/2015 03:19 PMPosted by Rianya
07/29/2015 02:01 PMPosted by Zarhym

Oh noes. They see us having fun. THEY ARE GOING TO FIND A WAY TO NERF THIS!

::Steeples fingers::
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#150 - July 30, 2015, 8:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
07/30/2015 06:28 AMPosted by Nymph
07/29/2015 10:06 PMPosted by Imoen
What does "Steeples fingers" mean? I'm legitimately confused here.

Here's the church, and here's the steeple
Open the door and see all the people.
Here's the parson going upstairs,
And here he is saying his prayers.
That the next expansion won't be orc-centric.

lol
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#154 - July 30, 2015, 8:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
07/30/2015 12:30 PMPosted by Mohawk
Zarhym, I'm assuming you probably have most of the details of the new expansion, so I'm wondering, how hard is it to not tell people? I mean for you personally, is it like torture because this has been how many expansions for you? And you have to sit there biting your tongue. That would be rough.

Having started with Blizzard just after WoW launched, I'm pretty used to the feeling of this stage of waiting for a public unveiling; though, granted, we don't usually expressly state in advance our intentions to make such announcements. But I've had this feeling going into every WoW expansion and Blizzard game announcement since The Burning Crusade was announced, back when I was a much younger lad.

And I get no less anxious/excited about these things each time. I'm very much looking forward to the gamescom stream and seeing the community reaction. ;)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#162 - July 30, 2015, 8:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
07/30/2015 01:46 PMPosted by Amalythia
07/30/2015 01:43 PMPosted by Zarhym
Having started with Blizzard just after WoW launched, I'm pretty used to the feeling of this stage of waiting for a public unveiling; though, granted, we don't usually expressly state in advance our intentions to make such announcements. But I've had this feeling going into every WoW expansion and Blizzard game announcement since The Burning Crusade was announced, back when I was a much younger lad.

And I get no less anxious/excited about these things each time. I'm very much looking forward to the gamescom stream and seeing the community reaction. ;)

Do you guys sit together as a team and watch the stream + social media sites? And then order a pizza or something.

It'll be a little early for pizza. :p

I'm not sure yet, actually. I work a later shift than everyone else so our coverage spans most of each weekday, and the stream starts well before my standard shift begins. But I really want to watch live and see what people are saying on the forums and the social medias, so if I'm going to be awake at that hour ideally I'll be in the office, hehe. I haven't figured out yet if I'll be needed to stay later still, though, to maintain that coverage spread.

P.S. Hi Amalythia! That's a name I've known for so long now. :)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#171 - July 30, 2015, 9:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
07/30/2015 02:04 PMPosted by Noelle
07/30/2015 01:54 PMPosted by Zarhym
It'll be a little early for pizza. :p

I'm not sure yet, actually. I work a later shift than everyone else so our coverage spans most of each weekday, and the stream starts well before my standard shift begins. But I really want to watch live and see what people are saying on the forums and the social medias, so if I'm going to be awake at that hour ideally I'll be in the office, hehe. I haven't figured out yet if I'll be needed to stay later still, though, to maintain that coverage spread.

P.S. Hi Amalythia! That's a name I've known for so long now. :)

No such thing as "a little early for pizza".

Cold, left-over pizza is the breakfast of champions.

Then again, that would require you to have so much pizza the night before that you actually have left-over pizza.

That definitely happened after Warlords launch. I remember eating pizza that was bought for the team one night, then coming back throughout the weekend and still eating that pizza, haha... uh, not that it was sitting out that whole time...

After both Mists and Warlords launch, I think there were 2 weeks straight each time where I went home to sleep, then came back to work as soon as I woke up. Weekends can wait.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#175 - July 30, 2015, 9:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
07/30/2015 02:13 PMPosted by Hanjha
07/29/2015 02:01 PMPosted by Zarhym
Awww wassa maddur Zarh did the mean ol Waweah hurt your feel bads? Are we maybe a bit sensitive 'cause people are starting to see you guys have been coasting for years now and are leaving the game by the millions... lol

Your perception of me/us is confusing, hah. We're members of the community and players of the game too. We're not oblivious to what people are saying or how they're saying it -- we have these conversations around the office everyday -- and we're especially not afraid of having our egos bruised. We want to make the game great and do right by our players, but we're keenly aware that we're human and, therefore, slightly shy of perfect.