New battle pets

#1 - July 7, 2015, 12:17 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Did they rebuff all the new battle pets. Because some seemed impossible to beat.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#3 - July 7, 2015, 12:34 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Which pets are you referring to? If you mean the new Legendary encounters in Tanaan, they've been challenging for me but nothing I haven't been able to overcome with a few tweaks to my team.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#39 - July 7, 2015, 4:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
07/06/2015 05:43 PMPosted by Layalvia
where can I find and harvest this legendary tananna

Well, if you're like me, it gets brought into the office every week in a giant box. <.<

Not 5 minutes before I posted this, our weekly delivery of fresh fruit came in and I was thinking about eating a banana. I even told myself, "It's spelled T-a-n-a-a-n", which clearly didn't help. Fixed now! ^_^

07/06/2015 09:48 PMPosted by Kimoko
I was referring to the legendary ones in the jungle. 2 mostly it seemed no matter what I tweaked the gazer just kept me from winning. The other one was by doomroller. Didn't get to finish them so I can't say for the others but those 2 took along time and I had to log. I'll check tomorrow and repost.

Those two are definitely doable. I'll admit, I tried my favorite team against both, failed both times, and then cheated by reading comments on Wowhead. ;) But if you do find something wonky with the encounters, please let me know and I'll pass the word on to the developers.