Now your complaints are even sillier

#1 - June 18, 2015, 4:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
With Flying on the horizon... your complaints here are even sillier.

If being negative is your mission in life, then you need another look at why you play any MMO.

Sure, plenty of recent MMOs have had BIG issues, and they all fade away one after another.

But, WoW will improve and endure, and your crap complaints are a waste of space.

(say hello to everyone Pepe... *chirp*)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#9 - June 18, 2015, 4:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
06/18/2015 09:29 AMPosted by Guthbert
are a waste of space

I'd have to respectfully disagree. Every day our team and developers are here reading comments and suggestions, and regardless of the level or volume of frustration, it's still feedback to us. Can some of it be delivered in a more mature fashion? Sure. Should the level of maturity dictate whether or not we read and consider it? No.

As you can see with recent changes, we're listening. And I can assure you we will continue to listen and keep doing our best to make World of Warcraft the very best game it can be.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#22 - June 18, 2015, 5:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
06/18/2015 10:00 AMPosted by Xynirath
Hey.. I mean if you guys are listening.. thats great!.. but how about actions?

06/18/2015 10:00 AMPosted by Xynirath
but it's mostly just listening without action

Actions are constantly being taken. What's frustrating for some individuals is they're not seeing the action in a time-frame they'd prefer which is often unrealistic. Gathering feedback and making adjustments to the game based on it takes time. And if we can pull away from this very moment, and from what's "hot" in the minds of many, and take a look back with from a wider perspective, you'll see numerous changes that have come directly from player feedback. Above all else, it is valued and appreciated.

06/18/2015 10:01 AMPosted by Anareiel
All complainers who complain about complainers complaining are subject to complaints.

This is actually not that far from the truth which leads into...

06/18/2015 10:08 AMPosted by Virtues
I wish you guys would take steps toward making these forums (and the game) a less hostile environment.

Spirited debate can often times appear hostile to one or more persons involved. I was a moderator of these forums for years and saw every type of report one can imagine. More often than not, it was because someone wouldn't change their opinion to match the reporter's and thus was considered a troll or worse. This isn't to make light of what you said, of course, just an example of what I've seen. It's a matter of stepping back and remembering what you're discussing. Obvious violations such as language or racism should be reported using the tools in place. However, if it's a topic such as flying where varying passions are colliding, just take a step back and remember it's all based upon a passion for the same thing: playing World of Warcraft.