Bliz is deleting threads that go against them

#1 - June 8, 2015, 5:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I have spent hours on the forums for the last few days, mostly reading those related to players who are leaving the game and explaining problems with it. About 30 minutes ago I read a thread that discussed the theory that Warlords of Draenor was a test run for minimum content. I actually was really interested in this article, and later when I wanted to re-read it, I went through my history and clicked on the article and I found that it had been deleted. Blizzard deleted this post.... why? Is it because it is true that WoD is a test run for minimum content, and that Blizzard wants to hide it? We are being censored as a community and it seems like they are filtering out content that could upset some people.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#39 - June 8, 2015, 6:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I deleted it as conspiracy theories aren't helpful in producing rational and meaningful feedback, even if that feedback is negative. If you'd like to be critical, absolutely you're allowed to be, and we hope it remains constructive and focused on helping us to understand how you experience the game, and the kinds of content you enjoy playing.