The Arena Community would like a CONFIRMATION

#0 - Aug. 12, 2009, 10:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
For not just me, but the entire arena community, I would like to know the answer to the itching question:

If MORE THAN ONE team is tied for 3000 rating (in any bracket), is it true that the team with THE MOST WINS only receives the rank 1 title (in this case, furious gladiator?)

There have been countless "claims" and speculation that GM's have stated such (whether in person at tournaments, I do not know for sure) but to my knowledge, there has been no "official" announcement.

I know this is bugging not only me but many players and teams who may have a shot at hitting first.
If you do not know the answer, is there any way for you to contact higher sources and find out? There is no point for a majority of teams reaching first to grind to 3000 if this is the case. (And then later be dissapointed and quite upset it had been a waste of time...)

Thank you :)
#57 - Aug. 13, 2009, 12:25 a.m.
Blizzard Post
In the case of a tie, all tied teams are awarded. However, the rating cap was removed in patch 3.2, so the 3k cap shouldn't be an issue for the end of the season.