yo quit complaininig about racials bro @lore

#1 - April 19, 2015, 3:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
so what if a human bm hunter has a trinket proc for every time he bursts with crows beast wrath and 5 stack frenzy barrage

u nubs its the same and as good as war stomp and a rocket jump.

#nerfrocketjump2015

#nerfwarstomp2015
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#43 - April 21, 2015, 9:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Eh, I don't think Brian was trying to say that Warstomp (or any other racial) is "just as good as" Every Man For Himself. I think the point he was trying to make is just that it isn't a simple 1:1 comparison. An extra trinket and an extra stun are not the same thing, so it's conceivable that there may, at least in theory, be situations in which a player may find the stun more useful than the extra trinket.

We're not trying to dismiss concerns about racial balance. That's a topic we're constantly discussing, and monitoring feedback, player performance, representation, and several other factors. I don't have any specifics I can share just yet, and I wouldn't expect any major changes to racials in 6.2, but it's definitely an issue that we're working on.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#70 - April 21, 2015, 10:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
04/21/2015 02:58 PMPosted by Kelvarn
How can they say there's nothing wrong with racials.

That is precisely not what I'm saying.

There are issues with racial balance, and Every Man For Himself in particular. There aren't any major changes in 6.2, but it's high on our priority list for the future.