6.2 Patch note concerns?

#1 - April 14, 2015, 4:50 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Please voice your concerns here.

/popcorn
Anyone care to pull up a chair? They are leather and comfy :)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#32 - April 14, 2015, 11:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm always concerned that one of these days someone may look at the notes and be upset about a change they're reading about instead of logging into the live testing environment we've created--where they're able to try out the change--and provide the results and careful feedback from their experience. It's a long shot, but it could happen.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#42 - April 14, 2015, 11:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
04/14/2015 04:27 PMPosted by Stonemender
04/14/2015 04:24 PMPosted by Bashiok
I'm always concerned that one of these days someone may look at the notes and be upset about a change they're reading about instead of logging into the live testing environment we've created--where they're able to try out the change--and provide the results and careful feedback from their experience. It's a long shot, but it could happen.

^___^

I see what you did there Mr. Tree Man.

;)

jk luv u guis
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#51 - April 14, 2015, 11:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
04/14/2015 04:29 PMPosted by Pandalum
tl;dr: Do your own job. I'm not doing the *math* for you. I'll test for things to *break* but not math.

We don't want for you to do math. Why do you think we want you to do math? We really only want to hear people's experience from playing. Very rarely do we ask for math. It's great people want to theorycraft and they're absolutely valuable to us, but for the vast 99.9% majority we really get the most out of hearing how you feel about the game, and your experiences. Try the PTR and let us know how it went, what did you like, what did you not like? What was your experience? That's actually a lot more helpful to designers than an attempt to fix math problems, because the solution isn't always (usually?) to change a % point.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#67 - April 14, 2015, 11:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
04/14/2015 04:38 PMPosted by Exorrt
One question: What would be the proper place for voicing said feedback?

Why I'm glad you asked!

The 6.2 PTR Discussion forum
and
6.2 PTR Bug Report forum