At AH - BUT NO Tokens Available

#1 - April 7, 2015, 5:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This gold is burning a hole in my pocket, where's the tokens!!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#111 - April 7, 2015, 6:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
From the original announcement FAQ:

Q: How long should I expect to receive my gold after putting a Token up for sale? How does the game determine whose Token to sell?
A: The amount of time it takes to receive your gold after putting a Token up for sale depends on a variety of factors, including the current supply and demand. When you list a Token, you’ll be quoted an estimated time based on the current Token supply and the rate of recent transactions, but the actual amount of time it takes to sell is likely to vary (note that Tokens do not expire). In most cases, Tokens are sold in the order in which they were put up for sale; however, there are some exceptions to this, such as when a Token purchase is undergoing verification.

And from the WoW Token blog:

please note that there may be a delay before Tokens put up for sale on the Auction House become available for purchase with gold.

This also applies to purchases being made from the login screen for those without game time on their account. Tokens being available on the Auction House are dependent on them being sold on the Auction House by other players, and aren't guaranteed to be available, especially as Tokens (as of this moment) have only been live for about an hour or so. It should be expected as the day rolls on and more Tokens are available for sale that they will be more readily available for purchase. :)