Blizzard Post
Where is it?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#10 - March 25, 2015, 3:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
03/25/2015 07:07 AMPosted by Siphonlife
Where is it?

Grooming. We'll let you know when it's ready to make its way into Azeroth proper. (You know how cats can be.)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#38 - March 25, 2015, 10:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
03/25/2015 03:02 PMPosted by Phenex
but I can't help a feeling a sense of condescending attitude with that remark.

I can assure you there was no condescension in my post at all. I think it's very easy for people to extrapolate what they like out of text sometimes, but if you were familiar with my style of communication, you'd understand. This was merely my way of skirting "soon" and letting people know it's not a forgotten thing. We'll get everyone the information when we are all clear to do so. Don't worry.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#43 - March 25, 2015, 10:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
03/25/2015 03:49 PMPosted by Phenex
Like I said I visit the forums rarely so I am not familiar with your way of communicating. I agree that people take what they want from text but in this case I am coming from a world where I speak differently to my clients so maybe that's why I feel the way I do. But thank you anyway for your explanation.

Being a game company, I try to walk the fine line between 'having fun' and 'conveying information'. I think the 'having fun' part is incredibly important because if we're not enjoying what we do, then you won't enjoy it either. That includes the style of communication. Too stiff and we seem unapproachable. (And we're really not.)