How Do I Reach Blizzard?

#1 - Feb. 26, 2015, 6:18 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I want to reach someone in position of power at the Blizzard Company, how do I go about doing that. I have exhausted every means and options available to me.

I just want someone in a position of power to hear me for once, it is my wish, my dream and all i can think about.

Please hear me out, would you please give me a way to get in contact with one?

Thank you,

yours truly,

WOW fan.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#10 - Feb. 26, 2015, 6:55 a.m.
Blizzard Post
02/25/2015 10:28 PMPosted by Trilliam
I'd suggest typing a real letter on real paper, addressing it directly to the person you want to contact, with the complete and correct address on the envelope and on the letter headings, and sending it by snail mail (with enough postage, of course). The person's secretary will most probably be the one to open it, and it's quite likely to go into the person's in-tray with a note to read it when he or she has time.

Use correct spelling and punctuation, make sure your grammar is acceptable, and write clearly, politely, and as briefly as you can to get your points across.

If you don't know the name of the person to contact about your issue, a bit of googling should give you information about the company personnel. Make sure the information you find is as up-to-date as possible.

Letters via snail mail (or e-mail) are indeed very good. You're correct, except about the existence of secretaries.

About two months ago, I was contacted by a player who wrote a very long, explicit letter detailing his ideas for WoW, and it was quite easy to identify the game developer who would find it most useful and take it to that person.

Your point about brevity is spot on.

02/25/2015 10:20 PMPosted by Averax
yeah, that information is not available to the general public.

Devs don't visit the forums because they'd get heckled and harassed. Imagine if people had their phone numbers.

Devs certainly do read the forums. They respond in blue, when appropriate, too.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#11 - Feb. 26, 2015, 6:56 a.m.
Blizzard Post
But overall and above all, really, contact Blizzard here. It works. It's great.