Twitter?

#1 - Feb. 24, 2015, 10:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I've looked in the social tab, typed /share and /twitter, but I still can't find how to post twitter from wow. Even disabled my broken addons. Is anyone else having this issue?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#32 - Feb. 26, 2015, 1:06 a.m.
Blizzard Post
02/25/2015 04:15 AMPosted by Lithalen
Real ID has to be enabled.

That's probably the cause if the Twitter options are just not there in-game for you, and our apologies as it was a fairly late change so not many people internally were aware of how it was implemented. Right now Twitter functionality is tied to Real ID being enabled, as it allows us to ensure parental controls can disable access to Twitter. We really wanted parental controls to be able to block Twitter access if a parent wants to do that, and to get that done and get it into the patch the best option was to attach it to the Real ID setting. We're looking into separating them into their own options in the future.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#34 - Feb. 26, 2015, 1:18 a.m.
Blizzard Post
02/25/2015 05:16 PMPosted by Uldyssian

How can Real ID be enabled? I am not able to see the Twitter integration options either. I went to MENU --> INTERFACE --> BATTLE.NET , but none of the options enable it. So I'm missing something others might be unaware of as well. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

It's under Social.