25 Heroic BRF Kills and Only a Heroic Cache?

#1 - Feb. 24, 2015, 6:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
From the BRF mission my cache is tooltipped to be Heroic. Is this intended?

-Nish
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#38 - Feb. 24, 2015, 8:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
02/24/2015 10:20 AMPosted by Jini
This is stupid, if you really need normal kills to get your mythic box.

21 heroic kills here, only got a heroic box =(

You do not need to go back to a lower difficulty to be eligible for higher difficulty Raid Missions for followers.

Example: You don't need any Normal difficulty raid kills for your followers to qualify for Mythic Raid Missions.

02/24/2015 10:27 AMPosted by Varlth
Don't be stupid. We're told the way the system is supposed to work, and it's not working as advertised.

Source? The system is working correctly.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#68 - Feb. 24, 2015, 9:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
02/24/2015 12:54 PMPosted by Varlth
02/24/2015 12:45 PMPosted by Rygarius
Source? The system is working correctly.

You tell me about the source.

All information I've read up until today has been that you clear LFR enough you get normal. You clear normal enough you get heroic. You clear heroic enough you get mythic. You clear mythic enough you get mythic and some coin.

Without the source of what led the quoted poster to believe the system was working incorrectly I'm unable to investigate if the info they got was correct or not.

For the sake of further clarification, Highmaul progression is not required to unlock Blackrock Foundry Raid Missions. Progressing in Highmaul provides an alternate way to unlock Blackrock Foundry Raid Missions, but it's not required.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#118 - Feb. 24, 2015, 9:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
02/24/2015 01:13 PMPosted by Chances
for the sake of even further clarification, you need to clarify this some more.

people with 30 BRF heroic kills, including blackhand, ARE NOT GETTING THE MYTHIC CACHE.

how many heroic kills do we need. can some of these kills be in the same lockout.

I've not seen a SINGLE report of ANYONE getting the mythic cache who also didn't have 8 highmaul mythic kills.

Were the kills loot eligible? Killing the same boss multiple times in the same week does not count as a loot eligible kill.