Blizzard doesn't care about your opionion

#1 - Feb. 19, 2015, 7:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Yesterday, I made a post on how I didn't the upcoming content like patch 6.1. It got upvoted to around 30, then deleted for no reason by a mod. I then got a 24 hour ban. I have been a long time fan of Blizzard and their games for years, but I do not like companies that do this kind of thing. In the post, I explained that I would probably not come back for 6.1, but now I have uninstalled WoW and my other Blizz games. You lost a big fan and loyal customer. This is goodbye. Hope the game and Blizz improves in the future.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#5 - Feb. 19, 2015, 7:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
You were given a short timeout for creating this same post, but with the use of profanity, which is a violation of the forum guidelines. It's possible that also multiple threads existed on the topic of 6.1 that you could have added an opinion to instead of creating your own thread. Typically when many threads exist on the same topic we'll cull the smaller/newer ones to discourage spam. If your thread is deleted, it's also a violation to create threads asking about the deleted threads. It makes the process a bit opaque, but our goal is to support a wide range of forum topics and dissuade creation of copycat or supurfluous topics, and overall allow a wide range of topics and opinions to exist concurrently.

I'd recommend checking out the forum guidelines and code of conduct contained in our welcome post at the top of the forum.