PTR Build Deployment - 2/3/15

Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#1 - Feb. 3, 2015, 6:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Greetings All!

The PTR realms will be coming offline shortly in order to deploy a new build. I'll be updating this thread with information and time estimates as I receive them. I don't have an ETA yet, but these pushes usually take at least 8 hours, if not more.

As mentioned in the previous thread, we're still investigating into why some valid accounts were not flagged for PTR access, and working on a fix for them. Unfortunately, manually flagging accounts for PTR Access is not something QA is able to assist with, but we're trying to get things resolved for everybody at once.

I hope to have an update later in the week regarding PTR accounts.

I'll be leaving this thread open for general discussion as long as people remain civil and follow forum rules.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#15 - Feb. 4, 2015, 1:19 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey folks,

We're still working to get the build deployed. ETAs for PTR pushes are tricky to nail down because of all the involved parties, but I'd estimate at least a couple more hours.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#18 - Feb. 4, 2015, 2:33 a.m.
Blizzard Post
If you restart your Bnet App you should start downloading the newest build, 19567patch6.1.0.

Realms are currently offline but should be coming online shortly (within ~15 minutes).
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#19 - Feb. 4, 2015, 2:37 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Sorry for the confusion, the build number that you'll be downloading is 19579 - the client build number changed during deployment.