Watching paint dry > Play WoW

#1 - Jan. 15, 2015, 1:48 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Am I the only one that would rather do that then play this boring game now? I legit log in check garrison log out. You made my class boring as hell cause you don't know how to fix our mechanics and the only time I pvp is for cap. At least mop had dailys which were repetitive as hell but gave you something to do yet you took them out and gave NOTHING in return for wod I honestly miss mop bring it back this is the worst expansion ever.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#8 - Jan. 15, 2015, 1:56 a.m.
Blizzard Post
01/14/2015 05:48 PMPosted by Ripoff
Am I the only one that would rather do that then play this boring game now?

If you're gathering feedback, I want to state for the record that I would rather play WoW than watch paint dry.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#25 - Jan. 15, 2015, 2:05 a.m.
Blizzard Post
01/14/2015 05:57 PMPosted by Frinnaf
01/14/2015 05:56 PMPosted by Zarhym
If you're gathering feedback, I want to state for the record that I would rather play WoW than watch paint dry.

do you actually go home and play wow, that's like going home and working.

I go home and play WoW. It's not work, it's playing a game. :) If it ever felt like work, or I wasn't enjoying it, I would not go home and play. I personally don't play a TON... like, I think if I was playing many multiple hours every night and all day on the weekends I might get burnt out pretty quick? Or maybe just be done with/tired of the content a lot sooner than I am right now.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#32 - Jan. 15, 2015, 2:15 a.m.
Blizzard Post
01/14/2015 06:09 PMPosted by Llyss
01/14/2015 05:48 PMPosted by Ripoff
Am I the only one that would rather do that then play this boring game now? I legit log in check garrison log out. You made my class boring as hell cause you don't know how to fix our mechanics and the only time I pvp is for cap. At least mop had dailys which were repetitive as hell but gave you something to do yet you took them out and gave NOTHING in return for wod I honestly miss mop bring it back this is the worst expansion ever.

Patch Notes 6.1

Players will now be able to paint their garrisons so that they can sit in game and watch it dry.

Oh, this is pretty good!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#49 - Jan. 15, 2015, 2:39 a.m.
Blizzard Post
01/14/2015 06:21 PMPosted by Kasheed

I go home and play WoW. It's not work, it's playing a game. :) If it ever felt like work, or I wasn't enjoying it, I would not go home and play. I personally don't play a TON... like, I think if I was playing many multiple hours every night and all day on the weekends I might get burnt out pretty quick? Or maybe just be done with/tired of the content a lot sooner than I am right now.

I've always wondered what happens if someone discovers who a GM's non-work character is. Does it even matter? Or would you have to rename/change your toon using GM supapowaz?

We need to stay relatively anonymous for obvious reasons. There are friends and acquaintances I interact with in the game whom I trust enough to know where I work, as they understand that such information shouldn't be shared in public channels, or with random pick-up groups. If an employee's character in the game is "outed" on some massive scale to the extent that they receive a lot of harassment or unwelcomed contacts though, then we'd probably want to change any combination of their name/realm/race/faction to protect their identity.