To Blizzard: Your expansion is fun!

#1 - Nov. 14, 2014, 9:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The short amount of time ive been able to actually play the game while it was stable, i can with out a doubt say that this is 100% the best leveling up experience i have had.

The quests feel nothing like the quests of ole and are actually engaging and well put together! The story telling is at its best! and it makes WoW feel new!

The cinematics are freaking amazing! i love them, and are a welcome addition to the game.

Garrisons are fun! (and i thought they were gonna be boring)

Im enjoying not flying.

They brought exploration back! The treasures and rare spawns are a welcome addition!!

The perk system is cool! its funny how a small boost to one of ur abilitys makes you feel like gaining that 1 lvl was worth it! My level 92 perk was making roll animation 25% faster but still traveling the same distance! i like how you took something i loved about the class (high mobility) and made it even better!

Going out of ur way to find followers is fun!

Im reallying enjoying ur game!
And stoked for when all these (Fully expected on my end anyway) server issues are resolved! and i can keep enjoying it! Keep on keepin on blizzard!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#21 - Nov. 14, 2014, 9:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thanks! We just need to get more people in-game so they can experience it. We're working around the clock to make that happen.