Join us, Takralus! (or any Blizzard official)

#1 - Nov. 12, 2014, 8:20 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Come! Join us here on the forums, Blizzard representatives, and geek out with us as we are giddy with anticipation that the hours bring until WoD officially launches!

What do you plan to do first in game? What will you be playing as? What are you most excited to accomplish first? Today is our holiday and we only get to experience this every couple of years, so I invite you to join your community in conversation!

Cheers!
Forum Avatar
Community
#16 - Nov. 12, 2014, 7:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
o/

I will be there at the portal with everyone else, with my main from Vanilla. Just as I was there with him when the portal opened back in 2007 *squeal*
Forum Avatar
Community
#19 - Nov. 12, 2014, 7:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
12/11/2014 19:22Posted by Retributor
What server @takralus?

Back in the day it was Bladefist, but Moonglade is my home currently :)
Forum Avatar
Community
#38 - Nov. 12, 2014, 8:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
12/11/2014 19:36Posted by Irushian
Did you ever make the move to outland with the rest of the server, or were you one of the ones to stay behind?

Yes, I moved because my guild did! But as an altoholic, I preferred levelling on a PvE realm eventually. First stop was Argent Dawn, but I moved my main to Moonglade about a year later. I have toons all over the place though!

12/11/2014 19:46Posted by Nimh
Takralus! You RP with us!?

I do! :D

*Evil cackle*
Forum Avatar
Community
#45 - Nov. 12, 2014, 8:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
12/11/2014 20:44Posted by Irushian
Bladefist was also my home server, I had a few RL friends there when I joined. Were you Alliance or Horde? I'd so freak out if you were actually in the same guild (Proeliatoris) - lol.

Alliance all the way! (at the moment, lol)

I was in a fairly modest guild, but we occasionally teamed up with one of the top guilds on the realm back then. The name escapes me, I'd know if it someone said it.
Forum Avatar
Community
#48 - Nov. 12, 2014, 8:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
12/11/2014 20:58Posted by Reyu
Takralus do you have any special rights for your account so you can make a big party on your server?

Nope, I'm just a regular player. GMs, they're the ones with all the fun tricks, and I'm totally jelly.
Forum Avatar
Community
#56 - Nov. 12, 2014, 9:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
12/11/2014 21:29Posted by Irushian
Infamous, Synergy and Union were a few of the top guilds. Any of these ring a bell?

Union!! That was it. I fangirled them so bad. They took me through ZG once and I got a complete new set of gear *flails*