PTR Realm Maintenance - 9/29/14

Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#1 - Sept. 30, 2014, 2:12 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Greetings All!

The PTR realms will be shutting down for maintenance in a few minutes in order to deploy a new build. I'll be updating this thread with information and time estimates as I receive them. I don't have an ETA yet, but these pushes usually take at least 8 hours, if not more.

I'll be leaving this thread open for general discussion as long as people remain civil and follow forum rules.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#22 - Sept. 30, 2014, 5:09 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I'll be out of the office before the Realm Maintenance is complete so I won't be able to provide updates, but we've got our awesome Night Crew handling things from the QA side of things. No updates to my original estimate.

Have a good night everybody!
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#37 - Sept. 30, 2014, 4:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
09/30/2014 09:14 AMPosted by Rizendragon
09/30/2014 01:28 AMPosted by Zyzx
...Probably because build 18950 is tagged as Release.

No. Character copies usually can be done right up until the PTR/Beta closes. This same bug is on the beta atm. According to Zorbrix the CC button should be there.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14610651576?page=8#148

To be fair, that was in the Beta Maintenance thread - I was just trying to get more information from players if they're missing the Character Copy button in their Beta Client, since my Beta client had the button and copies worked fine (even from home).

I'm following up on why the button disappeared from the PTR client.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#43 - Sept. 30, 2014, 7:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Closing out this thread since Maintenance has completed. I'll continue to look into the Character Copy issues.