Beta Realm Maintenance - 9/24/14

Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#1 - Sept. 24, 2014, 5:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Greetings All!

The Beta realms will be shutting down for maintenance in order to deploy a new build. I'll be updating this thread with information and time estimates as I receive them. I don't have an ETA yet, but these pushes usually take at least 8 hours, if not more.

I'll be leaving this thread open for general discussion as long as people remain civil and follow forum rules.

Realms are still up as of this post, but should be coming down shortly.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#35 - Sept. 24, 2014, 6:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
No Character Wipe planned for today.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#105 - Sept. 24, 2014, 10:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
09/24/2014 03:21 PMPosted by Makki

Gonna go ahead and parrot this. I'd love to see some fixes / changes to the new models and their animations.

Raaaaawrk! Fixes/changes please Bwaaak!

Turnip want crackers!
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#115 - Sept. 24, 2014, 10:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
18927 is in the process of being pushed to your Battle.net Apps, restart your app if you're not prompted to download it within the next 15 minutes.

We're looking to have realms online in the next 15-30 minutes.

There is a known disconnect issue in this build, check out this post for further details.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#183 - Sept. 25, 2014, 6:32 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Minor patch is in the process of being released to PTR/Beta. 18934. No downtime planned, although sometimes while pushes like this the realm may be updated before your app, or vice versa.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#184 - Sept. 25, 2014, 6:36 a.m.
Blizzard Post
If you don't receive the 18934 update, I suggest pausing any other downloads on your app and restarting the app, making sure Agent.exe in the Task Manager properly closed.