PTR Realm Maintenance - 9/17/14

Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#1 - Sept. 17, 2014, 5:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Greetings All!

The PTR realms are currently offline for maintenance in order to deploy a new build. I'll be updating this thread with information and time estimates as I receive them. I don't have an ETA yet, but these pushes usually take ~8 hours.

I'll be leaving this thread open for general discussion as long as people remain civil and follow forum rules.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#54 - Sept. 17, 2014, 11:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We're in the process of pushing the build out to everybody's Battle.net app - I'd say we're maybe 30 minutes away from that, with the realms coming up shortly after.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#104 - Sept. 18, 2014, 12:52 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Still working on getting everything up and running for PTR.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#125 - Sept. 18, 2014, 1:06 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Okay, I've got a new ETA. There was some issue pushing the build to the app. Current ETA on that is ~90 minutes.

You may see realms come up before then, but they're set to the new build (18888), so you won't be able to login until you get the build.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#209 - Sept. 18, 2014, 2:25 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Beta and PTR should be receiving the update now - please restart your Battle.net App if it doesn't update automatically.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#215 - Sept. 18, 2014, 2:30 a.m.
Blizzard Post
If you didn't update to 18888, you still have an older build. Try closing your battle.net app, waiting at least 15 seconds, and re-launching.