9/16 PTR/Beta Maintenance

Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#1 - Sept. 16, 2014, 7:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi Folks,

Beta and PTR realms are going offline for maintenance in a few minutes. I don't have an ETA on the length of the downtime, but I'll provide an estimate as soon as I have one.

Sorry for the short notice.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#99 - Sept. 16, 2014, 8:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Maintenance (hardware this time) continues. I don't have an ETA.

There may also be a build deployed later this afternoon/evening. We're still in the process of working on that so I don't have a solid yes or no yet.

Either way, I'll provide updates as soon as I have a sure answer.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#131 - Sept. 16, 2014, 9:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
09/16/2014 01:53 PMPosted by Davenwolf
Does anyone have the original cite for SOON™ ?

Oddsmakers - what are the odds that Zorbrix will really use it today?

I've got so many better words than Soon though; why limit yourself? Trying to decide between lickety-split or expeditiously for today.

Seriously though, since this is still very much ongoing I don't have an ETA. And if we're able to push a build (still being tested) that'll push it back further.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#149 - Sept. 16, 2014, 9:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
09/16/2014 02:12 PMPosted by Ysobella
09/16/2014 02:10 PMPosted by Izaliasta
how do you follow turnip on twitter? i am real new to twitter

Don't worry, sweetie. It's super easy.
Just go to Twitter and type Zorbrix into the search bar. It'll pull up The Turnip's profile. Click "Follow" and BLAM! You got it.

Ahhhh, I was wondering why my Twitter paged looked like this, that explains it.

Good, good. The Turnip Army grows strong.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#194 - Sept. 16, 2014, 10:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
09/16/2014 03:05 PMPosted by Paraless
Let the Table Flipping begin.

Let's keep the spamming down. I don't mind having conversations, but it does get hard to see updates if people spam.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#219 - Sept. 16, 2014, 10:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Not to worry folks, if you're not a twitter user you don't need to convert. I try to post almost everything on the forums as well as on Twitter.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#238 - Sept. 16, 2014, 10:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
09/16/2014 03:36 PMPosted by Didymus
heh.. reading the big Reporting Violation of posting people's personal information.. and Zorbix goes and posts peoples real names in that screen shot.

Aside from maybe a private message, pretty much everything on twitter is public. Anybody with an account can go through and sell the Twitter Handles and names of whoever is following me.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#288 - Sept. 17, 2014, midnight
Blizzard Post
Update: I've received word that our PTR & Beta Realms will continue to be worked on over the next 3 hours. If that number changes I'll let you know.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#367 - Sept. 17, 2014, 2:17 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi Folks, it looks like we may hopefully be able to bring up the PTR and Beta Realms shortly (maybe 30-60 minutes). After the realms come up there be a temporary delay before Character Copies from Retail are working; same with copying a template character. I'm still looking to get confirmation on that, but I wanted to give you guys as much of a heads up as I could.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#389 - Sept. 17, 2014, 4:24 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Going to go ahead and close this thread out.

I'll startup a thread tomorrow/whenever we bring down the realms for the next Build push.

Thanks for being patient today Folks!