Can't update to 6.0.2

#1 - Sept. 10, 2014, 2:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
It just stays at remaining 9.21GBs? It happened to my friend downloading the beta this morning, any fix?
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#10 - Sept. 11, 2014, 4:49 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi Folks,

It would be really helpful if you could send us some logs to help us diagnosis what's going on. Here's what you'll need to do to send us information:

1. Download LogGoblin.exe.
    2. Run LogGoblin.exe and give it a few minutes to gather your Battle.net logs.
    3. After it finishes collecting your logs, press Enter to close the program.
    4. A zip file named BlizzardLogs-[YYYY-MM-DD].[HHMMSS].zip, which contains all of your log files, was created in the same location as LogGoblin.exe.

Once the .zip file is created, please email it to toolsupport@blizzard.com with the title [WoW] [PTR] [Unable to Install] [14278978435].

Thanks!
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#13 - Sept. 11, 2014, 9:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
09/11/2014 04:23 AMPosted by Triatsonmage
Thanks alot!
I hope that will help me installing the game,also when will i get feedback from the tool support? :)

That's just an incoming mailbox, it's not used for active communication. Just a helpful address for folks to send in logs like this.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#19 - Sept. 12, 2014, 5:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thanks for the logs everybody!

We've deployed a new backend change to the Battle.net app that should hopefully resolve this issue for you. In order to pickup the changes, please do the following.

• Close your Battle.net App.
  • Wait at least 15 seconds for background process to close.
  • Re-launch your Battle.net App.
  • If your app prompts you to restart to pickup an update, please do so.
  • Once your app has re-launched, attempt to install the PTR again.
  • Your download should no longer get stuck at ~9GB remaining.

If you're still getting stuck, click the Battlenet icon (Blue swirly thing) in the top left corner. Select Settings, and then click "About". Check to make sure that Battle.net Agent Version has updated to 1.15.1.3346. If it reads an older number, please restart your Battle.net client and re-launch it.