How do I get my chopper?

#1 - July 25, 2014, 2:39 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I logged in and voted... I'm not angry, just confused on how to get it! Any help would be appreciated, thank you :)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#13 - July 25, 2014, 7:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
07/24/2014 07:39 PMPosted by Beastana
I logged in and voted... I'm not angry, just confused on how to get it! Any help would be appreciated, thank you :)

If you've logged in between now and September 30 you've claimed it! There's no confirmation provided to players in the game, but rest assured that we'll be pulling login data to verify who will be receiving the mount when it becomes available. :)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#30 - July 25, 2014, 8:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
07/25/2014 12:27 PMPosted by Berronax
Do you need to log into a horde character? or will you be registered if you log into an alliance character?

The faction of the character you log into doesn't matter. As long as you log in the mount will be awarded to your account when it's available, allowing you to ride it on Horde characters.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#31 - July 25, 2014, 8:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
07/25/2014 01:02 PMPosted by Dliver
To be clear, you just have to log-in to the game?

You didn't have to vote or even watch this whole Choppers thing?

That's correct.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#34 - July 25, 2014, 8:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
07/25/2014 01:28 PMPosted by Bael
Are there any plans in the works to include the alliance bike, or options for the alliance to ride the horde bike? Or are alliance players S.O.L. when it comes to the choppers? And if my opinion matters at all, please don't make the alliance bike cost money on the online store if it is put in.

I don't have any info to share on this at the moment. :)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#54 - July 25, 2014, 9:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
07/25/2014 02:00 PMPosted by Bull
I still predict that the alliance chopper will be added, too, but only after they celebrate the 'victory' of the horde chopper for a while.

Just because one won the beauty contest and the other didn't doesn't mean they can't both be in game.

I must compliment you on using "one" and "won" next to each other correctly. On the internet. Thumbs up!