Void Storage - Personal Bank FULL

#1 - July 25, 2014, 6:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Dear: Blizzard Entertainment

I simply need more space to put these bind on pickup items I have collected. Personal bank is loaded with 28 slot bags and it is full. My character's bags are full. My Void Storage is now full.

I would like to know if there is a way you could add additional tabs to the Void Storage, something along the lines of how the guild banks are setup? That is all. Good day.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#15 - July 25, 2014, 7:07 p.m.
Blizzard Post
07/25/2014 11:31 AMPosted by Lull
07/25/2014 11:28 AMPosted by Momentofpaws
I would like to know if there is a way you could add additional tabs to the Void Storage,

There is another tab for Void Storage in Beta.

Also another one in your personal bank, but for mats.

Yup, characters can obtain a great deal more storage space in Warlords with a new Void Storage tab and Reagent Bank tab, this is in addition to the space that'll be freed up via the Toybox. :)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#25 - July 25, 2014, 7:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
07/25/2014 12:21 PMPosted by Andruh
Highly unlikely. All of the 'change your look' items don't go in the Toy Box. Which is a HUGE pain in the rear. I got some of them on one toon then stopped worrying since, 'hey Toy Box soon!' But on Beta none of those items go in the Toy Box. :|

That's not entirely correct. The Toybox on Beta currently supports items like Ai-Li's Skymirror, Mr. Smite's Brass Compass, and Orb of the Sin'dorei.

07/25/2014 12:33 PMPosted by Neptuno
Speaking of fish fillets, how about Chef Hat being a toybox item?

The Chef's Hat is a wearable item, so that may disqualify it from being in the Toybox.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#56 - July 25, 2014, 10:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
07/25/2014 03:08 PMPosted by Murgrim
One more thing I think they should add that would cut down on bag clutter is to have a separate tab for quest items. A few other mmo's do this and I always wondered why WoW hasn't adopted it yet.

An inventory just for quest items is also in the works.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#64 - July 25, 2014, 11:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
07/25/2014 04:08 PMPosted by Nightanimal
The fact that all the Tabard tab posts are being ignored by the lovely hippogryph make me wonder if it's something we'll be seeing in the beta very soon:D, or if it's something that won't be coming at all D:

It's not being ignored as much as not having any new information to share about it. The old information was it's on a wishlist and we'd like to do something like that.