[Suggestion] Celestial Blessings Quest

#1 - June 27, 2013, 12:36 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi there,

I have a suggestion for the Celestial Blessings Quest, Which is part of the Legendary Quest-line, And this is to nerf the damage Wratharion does to you in the challenges. Particularly as a Mage and can only do the challenge in Temple of the Jade Serpent, I'm getting 1-5 shot and then I'm dead.

It is not because I'm not geared because I am, I'm a gear score of 522 currently, But it is the amount of adds and you cannot kill them and Wrathion fast enough in time without getting killed. I do understand some players have completed this quest, But it is extremely difficult for others such as myself who cannot obtain very high damage per second when we have to run around avoiding who we are fighting.

Additionally, It would also be nice if we didn't have to solo these challenges and could do them in a group. I had a healer friend tonight who offered to help, But was unable to as I phased out on her when I went into combat. If we could have groups that were on the same quest helping one another out, That would be nice as well.

I hope you take these suggestions and implement them in-game as they would likely be very useful to all players and benefit players as well now and in the future.

Any responses to this thread are welcome, But please remember to be respectful of others in this thread as they would be to you. :)

Thank-you!
Forum Avatar
Forum Moderator
#19 - July 10, 2014, 3:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey everyone,

I will be locking this thread, please try not to necro threads.