Do you /laugh or /spit when you PVP someone?

#1 - July 10, 2014, 1:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
After I kill someone in PVP, I usually /laugh at them if I am the one attacking them.

If they tried to gank me and I kill them instead, then I'll /spit on them.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#57 - July 10, 2014, 3:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Neither. I'd rather just move on. I think I have /hugged though. Probably because they're so cute when they're "sleeping".
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#181 - July 11, 2014, 2:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
07/10/2014 08:09 AMPosted by Malgorie
07/10/2014 08:08 AMPosted by Nethaera
Neither. I'd rather just move on. I think I have /hugged though. Probably because they're so cute when they're "sleeping".

Blues confirmed to be pansies

That's cute. ;) There's something that makes me laugh in doing the opposite of what someone expects. I figure, I already won. I don't need to kick someone when they're down.

In PvP, the only time you really lose is when you let your opponent get under your skin. If you stay cool, calm, and collected, you're more likely to perform better than if you get angry, upset, or nervous.

I much prefer /cackle - Make sure you're targeting no one though

Sativ cackles manically at the situation

Cackle is another good one, and I also like /bow (if someone was a worthy opponent.) On occasion might even shoo them away if they're just being a overly persistent. ;)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#202 - July 11, 2014, 3:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post

I'm an incredibly fast typer and I only do it when there's no imminent danger or someone is in immediate need of me. And yes, I heal in BGs. I'd appreciate (btw) that people who I'm healing notice that and come to my defense now and then. It will go a long way toward me spending the effort to continue healing you. ;p I'm just saying...