Concerns? Go to DPS Forums

#0 - Sept. 3, 2009, 12:19 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I understand we are told all the time that the Dev's don't play favorites with the three forums. I also remember Pre-GC when seeing a blue post was like spotting a Unicorn. I also know that GC and the other dev's are not required to post at all. But if they are going to I would expect Papa GC would give equal attention to all the kids.

It is rare not to see several Blue Posts (that aren't months old) from day to day on the DPS forum. Healing and Tanking forums are without a doubt very bare of blue attention. (Healing more so, Tanks got tons of attention this expansion - good or bad - from Blizzard) Normally the people are so happy to see a Blue post they cling to the thread for weeks because they know it will probably a while before another shows up.

Is this because DPS are the majority of the wow population and keeping them happy is more important than healers or tanks?

Are their problems worthy of consistent clarification while ours are not?

Should we just post on the DPS Forums to get some attention?

And please blues don't bother to reply to this thread (not that you would) but in a show of good faith answer some of the legit questions posed in some other threads.
#29 - Sept. 3, 2009, 7:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I come by here every day. When there is a thread that I want to address, I post in it. I haven't seen many in healing or tanking lately that qualify. That's not necessarily a bad thing.