Disciplinary Action concerns

#1 - July 5, 2014, 12:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Blizzard because we always play and come back they are taking advantage out of us. I think ill get banned but i cant be bothered about it any longer. I paid and played this game since vanilla wow and they are telling me what to do? Blizzard is a bullying corporation they don't think about their customers. Eventually there comes a time you have to stop paying. They temporarily suspended my account when i had two days left and then they can ban you account? I ask them to refund for those two days and they wont. So what if was a bit offensive. Everyone has done this in wow life time. I only subbed this month to post this on the forum. If a full ban is to be placed on me you know what KIWI U BLIZZARD YOU THINK YOUR THE HOT SHOT HERE WELL NO I PAY TO PLAY SO GOOSEBERRY U. YOU WILL LOSE CUSTOMERS YOU WILL! I SPIT ON BLIZZARD AND THERE GAMES I DONT HAVE THE TIME TO EXPLAIN . I USED TO BE A BIG FAN AND I CANT CARELESS NOW. All i can say is we pay to play so we have the right to say!
Forum Avatar
Forum Moderator
#8 - July 5, 2014, 12:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It’s against the forum rules to create posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character or account, so we’re locking this thread. Please contact Customer Support if further assistance is required.

> Battle.net Code of Conduct