Character Copy Failed (Being Ignored)

#1 - July 1, 2014, 10:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13273437334?page=1

OK so said thread that is linked above would really love an update or some sort of acknowledgment that this issue is being worked on.
I am betting a large chunk of people who have been playing along time like their mains to the point where they do not want to test on other characters. That being said we have had said thread up for 4 days now little to no acknowledgment.

People have also brought up many good points to what could be causing said bug but again no blue posts have been made on the matter.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#5 - July 2, 2014, 1:11 a.m.
Blizzard Post
This doesn't need a new thread, as there's a blue post from our QA team acknowledging the issue and requesting more info to help us reproduce it in the thread you linked. When it comes to beta testing, and sorting, compiling, and determining action plans for all the feedback and bug reports we're receiving, 4 days isn't a lot of time (especially when you're counting a weekend)!

We'd appreciate just a little more patience than that. Note that the EU Character Copy system isn't even available at all yet. We still have work to do, and this issue doesn't take priority over critical game bugs. So, in the meantime, I encourage you to work with the characters you are able to copy over, or feel free to create a template character. Those are pretty fair methods for working around the issue in order to access and test the beta. Thanks!

Blue post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13273437334#20

06/27/2014 02:46 PMPosted by Zorbrix
Our In-Game Character Copy system is still pretty new, so there's some issues to be expected. As many of you probably remember we've done character copys through the Battle.net Account Management page in the past. Our new system is all in-game which gives us a lot of flexibility, and once we work on the remaining issues it should be a fantastic User Experience for everybody!

In the meantime, can you guys post some info to help us troubleshoot this?

Character Name:
Realm:
Class:

I should stress that this isn't a "I'm adding my name to the list for you to fix me" situation, but rather to help QA (that's me!) find reproducible steps.

Thanks!