DUPLICATE - Russians.

#1 - June 20, 2014, 9:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Today I faced the same Russian team 3 times in a row, in which all games I feel they had a major advantage because of there lag. The first 2 games we faced them my druid root/solarbeem the healer, he was able to walk out of the solarbeem enough to get his casts off because of his lag thus making the solarbeem literally useless. We then had to change our tactics vs them because we knew he can always just walk out solarbeem even while rooted, so I would open with a cheap shot, which was not ideal because we didn't sustain the pressure we would have if I was able to use my normal tactic on them. Another thing that really irritates me is when I literally can't attack Russians, there has been games where I have had to leave the arena because I knew there was no chance of me ever landing a kill when I literally couldn't attack the target, whom of which btw was attacking me through pillars making my restealths non existent. They are not fun to play against, please fix this.
Forum Avatar
Forum Moderator
#65 - July 1, 2014, 6:47 a.m.
Blizzard Post
There are existing threads on this topic. If you’d like to add anything further, please continue the discussion in one of those. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8965477907