To the people who cry over Russians... :)

#1 - May 5, 2014, 1:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello people out there, hope you enjoy the game out there. :)

Every single thread in this forum Is about ¨Ohh blizzard remove the russians, they work so good together and i'm losing all the time, please /:/:/¨¨

And know about bots? I got a problem with bots because i don''t get a challenge with it overall, i've only been playing Battlegrounds and some arena with friends since the beginning of the game.

And this community in these days is HORRIBLE!

Do you ever think about what you write in these forums? You want Russians out of our battlegroup because you're losing? It's like your insulting yourself to cry all the time in here, can only say horrible. It's like you guys are more happy for bots so the game is getting much easier than actually get a challenge in this game...And don't say they are cheating, you make people laugh who knows how to play this game, it's still rare even when we have the bots that someone is cheating here.

Shame to be in this PvP community right now....Shame...!
Forum Avatar
Forum Moderator
#37 - May 6, 2014, 7:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Community forums are at their best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you conduct yourself in a civilized manner when participating in these forums. We’re locking this down now.