WoD Death Knight changes.

#1 - April 26, 2014, 4:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
All of the Death Knight Changes up until this point.

Table of Contents:
1. General
2. Blood
3. Frost
4. Unholy
5. Talents
6. Glyph
7. Runeforge
8. Draenor Perks

I. Introduction
WoD will bring a lot of changes to each class in the game. Here I’ll mention all the changes Death Knights are receiving up until this point. I’ve gathered all of this information from the Wow forums and MMO champion as well as wowhead, I just wanted put to everything in a single topic, I really hate going to each website just to find one or two new things, so I’ve decided to make this topic about all the changes I could find, Please note that I might be wrong about something here and if I am, please do tell me. I just want to do something for the class I love, and this is what I could think of. Also remember, WoD is still an alpha so these changes are NOT final and could be changed.

Small note: I'll not mention number changes on spells cause they'll be changed a lot until WoD is near.

II. General.
Here’s the General changes that all specs share. I’ll go in detail about each spec on its own section.
Blood Boil has been removed (Pestilence and Blood Boil are being merged).
Pestilence will be changed, It’ll do everything blood boil does while still spreading our Frost Fever and Blood Plague.
Dual Wield is now only available to Frost Death Knights.
Horn of Winter no longer generates Runic Power, has no cooldown, and lasts 1 hour.
Necrotic strike has been removed.
Blood strike has been removed.
Raise Dead is now only available to Unholy Death Knights (Check Death Pact changes).
Frost fever and Blood Plague no longer increase the damage of our strikes.
Death Strike healing scales with attack power, instead of based on damage taken in the last 5 seconds.
Anti-Magic Shell now restores 2 Runic Power per 1% of max health absorbed.
Army of the Dead is instant but deals 75% less damage (It will stay available to all specs).
Death Coil now costs 30 Runic Power (down from 40 Runic Power).
Soul Reaper now deals shadowforst damage (Was just shadow).
• Level-60 rune regeneration talents can now be triggered by the following abilities at a rate proportional to their Runic Power costs: Breath of Sindragosa, Conversion, DarkSimulacrum, Mind Freeze (glyphed), Outbreak (glyphed), and Raise Ally (unglyphed) (Any ability that cost runic power will have a chance to proc our level 60 talent).
• New passive abilities granting a 5% bonus to specific secondary stat bonuses received from equipped items have been added for all specializations.
Blood: Multistrike.
Frost: Haste.
Unholy: Multistrike.

III. Blood.
Blood Death Knights are receiving some interesting new abilities as well as the removal of some. One of the new things being changed is our secondary stats and how they are beneficial to us. Once they remove parry and dodge, we would need new secondary stats to be able to tank, so they’re making Armor and Mastery increase our Attack power, Crit will increase our parry chance thanks to a passive called Riposte, Scent of Blood will give Multistrike (new secondary stat) a defensive value. Here are the Blood spec changes.

Blood Parasites has been removed.
Heart Strike has been removed.
Rune Strike has been removed (You’ll use Death Coil instead).
Power of the Grave is a new passive ability for Blood Death Knights.
Power of the Grave grants a bonus to Mastery to all Party and Raid members
Bladed Armor is a new passive ability for Blood Death Knights.
Bladed Armor increases Attack Power by 100% of the character's Bonus Armor.
Crimson Scourge now increases the damage dealt by your Pestilence by 50% (was 10%), and the damage of your diseases by 30%.
Blood Rites your auto attack multistrikes have a chance to generate 15 Runic Power but no longer increases Death Strike Damage.
Soul reaper triggers Scent of Blood.
Scent of Blood Your Pestilence refreshes your diseases on targets it damages, and increases the healing done by your next Death Strike within 20 sec by 20%. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
Rune Tap no longer heals the Death Knight. Instead grants an absorb shield equal to 30% of your missing health and has 2 charges.
Will of the Necropolis now grants an immediate charge, and makes your next Rune Tap free. However, its damage reduction buff now only lasts 4 seconds (down from 8 seconds).
Improved Blood Presence now also increases all damage dealt by 20% but no longer increases rune regeneration rate.
Riposte now gives the Death Knight Parry equal to their Critical Strike bonus from gear.
Scarlet Fever no longer applies Weakened Blows (Weakened Blows has been removed from the game).
Veteran of the Third War Increases your Stamina, critical strike chance, multistrike chance, and haste by 10%. Increases your chance to dodge by 2%, and reduces your chance to be parried by 3%. Increases the damage of Death Strike by 100%.
Dancing Rune Weapon’s summoned Rune Weapon now remains fixated on the Death Knight’s target at the time of summoning, and copies the effects of Talents that are tied to the Death Knight, such as Blood Boil, Frost Fever, or Asphyxiate. Should the original target be dead or otherwise unavailable, the Rune Weapon will switch to assist with the Death Knight’s current target.
Mastery: Blood Shield now also passively increases Attack Power by X%.

IV. Frost.
Frost isn’t receiving many changes YET as I see (I could be wrong). One major change in the frost spec is that when you’re duel wielding, you’ll be using Rune of Razorice & Rune of Cinderglacier, as they making them do extra damage together (Please check the runeforge section). Here are the changes I found about Frost Death Knight. I know that they’re not many but please check the Draenor perk section as there’s a lot of new improvements to frost there.
Frost Strike now replaces Death Coil for Frost Death Knights.
Obliterate now replaces Blood Strike for Frost Death Knights.
Obliterate now deals 25% more damage on both main- and off-hand weapons, but no longer deals additional damage for each disease present on the target.
Unholy Aura provides 5% haste and 3% Versatility to all Party and Raid members (instead of a 10% increase to only melee and ranged attack speed).

V. Unholy.
Still no major news on the Unholy specc other than few changes here and there. Though, We still get to keep our awesome Timmy while the other 2 specs lose him, The other two specs think they'll be called a Death Knight with no ghoul? joke on them.
Raise Dead is now only available to Unholy Death Knights.
Raise Dead: summons a ghoul as a permanent pet, and has a 1-minute cooldown.
Master of Ghouls has been removed.
Unholy Frenzy has been removed.
Scourge Strike no longer deals additional damage for each disease present on the target. The ability now deals 50% of the Physical damage dealt as additional Shadow damage; this effect can critically hit and no longer ignores modifiers.
Death Coil now costs 30 Runic Power (down from 40 Runic Power).
Sudden Doom no longer reduces the cost of Death Coil.
Unholy Might increases strength by 10% (Down from 35%).
Unholy Aura provides 5% haste and 3% Versatility to all Party and Raid members (instead of a 10% increase to only melee and ranged attack speed).
Reaping no longer works with Blood Boil.
Ebon Plaguebringer no longer applies Physical Vulnerability.
#6 - April 29, 2014, 3:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Epic work, Rylaicrystal! Have a sticky :)