No flying? Psh

#1 - March 7, 2014, 12:26 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I read all these complaints about no exploration in the game...but then there's all the complaints about not being able to fly in WoD and people trying to make a statement by quitting over it (how bout you wait for it to come out before you judge it)

I've been taking my time leveling some lowbie alts, a rogue in horde and another hunter in alliance, with the intention of doing EVERYTHING. I'm not leaving zones until their questlines are finished. I'm not using heirlooms or rested bonus. I'm going to add no flying to that list as well (aside from when it's necessary).

Why? The exploration is still there, also I'm preparing myself for WoD. Obviously I'm not a raider, I lost interest in LFR sometime during ToT and havent bothered since unless it's something I can solo.

Frankly, I'm having a blast with these alts, and I look forward to actually exploring the zones I never paid attention to in the past because I was too busy flying over them all.
#6 - April 27, 2014, 8:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Please be mindful of the date on a thread and do not resurrect/bump it if it is fairly old. If you wish provide feedback on a topic or participate in a discussion create your own or find one that is recent. This thread will now be locked.