Life Grip

#1 - July 31, 2012, 5:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
While life grip for priests can be used for a good thing or to joke around in your guild during down time during a raid, I've been seeing it used more and more just to annoy people in pugged heroics or LFR situations. I just recently was on my rogue during heroics and I wanted to pick pocket a humanoid before the tank pulled and the priest saw me trying to do so and life gripped me back before I could pick pocket followed up with /snicker afterwards. It drives me up the wall for when a priest just does it to annoy you not because they are trying to use it for the benefit of someone else. I don't know what to suggest that could be done to fix this kind of thing happening outside of take it out of game or having something pop up on your screen asking if you accept being life gripped. I'm just tired of it being misused.
#41 - April 24, 2014, 4:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Folks, please be mindful of the date on a thread and do not resurrect/bump it if it is fairly old. If you wish provide feedback on a topic or participate in a discussion create your own or find one that is recent. This thread will now be locked.

Thanks!