Azeroth Choppers - no spoilers

#1 - April 17, 2014, 5:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The first episode was pretty cool, I expected a longer episode but overall for a pilot...I liked it. I always watched American Chopper and loved the designs. Hopefully the future episodes bring more to the table and are a bit longer than 5 minutes :P
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#13 - April 17, 2014, 6:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
04/17/2014 11:39 AMPosted by Groovyman
Not feelin the tank treads on either bike, tbh.

Everything's better with tank treads!

Also known as the bacon of wheels.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#34 - April 17, 2014, 7:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
04/17/2014 11:59 AMPosted by Raknura
04/17/2014 11:44 AMPosted by Zarhym
Everything's better with tank treads!

Also known as the bacon of wheels.

Except having to *actually* ride a bike and yes, I do ride a motorcycle. Yeah, it looks cool, but I can't look past the fact that it'd be nigh impossible to turn the Alliance bike, and the Horde bike would turn like a trike (which is not like a motorcycle, ie, you don't lean into the turn). Form over function I suppose. I know, I know, it's a video game, but a slight hint of realism would be nice.

Well, it is Azeroth Choppers. The hint of realism will be in the fact that the in-game bike model will be based on a real creation. ;p
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#35 - April 17, 2014, 7:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
04/17/2014 12:00 PMPosted by Ipsum
So since this whole Bike thing is in theory a form of PvP (group of Persons vs group of Persons) the theme of the Alliance bike should just have a couple of white flags that shoot out the back of the bike with some Red and Black confetti and "We Give up, For the Alliance" painted on the sides

Since this competition does not take place on the fields of Alterac Valley nor Isle of Conquest, let us cede the victory now, and save us Alliance players the eventual heartbreak of losing yet another battle to the Horde.

We all know that even if we do win this thing, Blizzard will miraculously forget to apply this into the game. If we're lucky they may mention it in one of their books in the future.

lol. Take some pride in your faction! Admit defeat now and you'll be... well, defeated. Both sides absolutely have a fair shot at winning this.

P.S. #TeamGnome
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#58 - April 17, 2014, 7:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
04/17/2014 12:08 PMPosted by Granis
There's no question who will win this contest.

04/17/2014 12:14 PMPosted by Granis
04/17/2014 12:13 PMPosted by Shieldsup
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/12346804/world-of-warcraft-azeroth-by-the-numbers-1-28-2014

Alliance: 52%
Horde: 47%

How many of those Alliance players actually know about this contest and will vote in it? I daresay "not enough."

Self-fulfilling prophecies are boring.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#74 - April 17, 2014, 7:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
04/17/2014 12:15 PMPosted by Raknura
Well, it is Azeroth Choppers. The hint of realism will be in the fact that the in-game bike model will be based on a real creation. ;p

Being that my favorite mount is a giant black elongated dragon with lightning, I guess suspending physics for a little bit isn't too much to ask. But you can guarantee I'll be wondering about treads on the ride home today ;)

Yea! I'm tempted to put treads on my killer Dodge Stratus.