Dear Lady Sylvanas

#0 - Sept. 18, 2009, 12:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Dear Lady Sylvanas,

I have some outstanding missions which are of great importance to The Undercity. These missions were given to me by your former friend, ally, and/or subordinate, Varimathras. As you know, since he has turned traitor, he is no longer allowed in The Undercity.

While the number of actual missions is few and can be counted on the fingers of one hand, they are just as important in establishing one's standing with The Undercity as any other mission. Also, I am almost certain that one or two of them will lead to further missions.

Also, I have found a Small Scroll which should be very interesting to you, as a leader of The Undercity. My sources tell me that Varimathras would have been very interested in this scroll, at least before he focused his attention on more pressing matters like betraying us all!

I am not asking for a complicated solution, just one where, perhaps, you personnally accept all missions formerly accepted by Varimathras, as well as giving out similar missions to the ones he used to give. Please fix this soon. My next complaint will be to Cairn Bloodhoof, and you know how testy he gets when small matters from the other cities are brought to his attention!

Thank you,

Deathhorne

#8 - Sept. 23, 2009, 10:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
A bronze whelp delivers the following note, which certainly doesn't seem to be in Sylvanas' hand:

Deathhorne,

You're right. Someone has to fill the void and take care of business. I'll take that scroll from you when I get to my post.

- B

There's no further signature, but oddly, it seems to be dated "3.3"...
#16 - Sept. 24, 2009, 12:19 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Chances are quite good that you're not going to guess the writer with shots in the dark. ;)