Tauren Paladin lvl20/40 mounts

#0 - Sept. 18, 2009, 9:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I didnt see anything on this, but since the new shaman races are getting their own themed totems, is there are any word on what a tauren pallys' mounts will look like?

I mean a tauren on a horse would look kinda silly =/
#23 - Sept. 19, 2009, 4:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I hate riding Kodos.

Even if you're not particularly fond of Kodos, you might think twice upon seeing the Sunwalker mounts.
#44 - Sept. 19, 2009, 5:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

It'd be honestly better if the Blizzard Art team got off their collective backsides and made paladin specific RACIALLY oriented mounts.

Horse for humans
Rams for dwarves
Elekk for draenei
Hawkstriders for BE's
God-knows-what for tauren

Its only been what...5 years now?

I mentioned the plan for Draenei a while ago. However, I believe it's important to note that Dwarves do not have an order of their own, but instead were taught by the Humans, and the Blood Knights were a perversion of the traditional paladin they knew from the Order of the Silver Hand, hence the chargers on those races. I'm not saying it's outside the possibility for change, but there are reasons for their existence.

The Draenei and the Tauren, in contrast, are their own unique orders.
#62 - Sept. 20, 2009, 10:08 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Vindicators and Sunwalkers, that's right.

Regardless, Kodo is a particularly odd paladin mount. It also just seems slightly overdone.

Slightly overdone? You're still thinking of Paladins in the classic human sense, I think. :)