Uncool Problem with Faction Change.

#0 - Sept. 18, 2009, 10:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So i did it i went for a Faction change, its actually very nice and worked out well.

but this is Wat really Grinds my gears, wen changing your PVP weapons dont come with you you loose all of them and My alt was a twink for a while and i got all of the PVP gear that's alot of honor all gone!!!....

ok so you think "well they are a diff faction" so why would you keep them?.. i say well they can change them to the proper faction after all..right?

1) i still have the faction tabard (that was changed to alliance)
2) i still have the Battle standard that ones was horde and now is alliance
3) i still have my honor maxed at 75k and that was all Horde earned....

im not sure if this is a glitch or if this was mentioned somewhere in all

it sucks. i really like my collection of PVP gear and it ticks me off all my 80PVP armor still around a few other PVP items still remain but all of my PVP weps are gone :( that's a <removed> load of honor..Gone....

im done Venting...
#6 - Sept. 18, 2009, 11:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
So i did it i went for a Faction change, its actually very nice and worked out well.

but this is Wat really Grinds my gears, wen changing your PVP weapons dont come with you you loose all of them and My alt was a twink for a while and i got all of the PVP gear that's alot of honor all gone!!!....

ok so you think "well they are a diff faction" so why would you keep them?.. i say well they can change them to the proper faction after all..right?

1) i still have the faction tabard (that was changed to alliance)
2) i still have the Battle standard that ones was horde and now is alliance
3) i still have my honor maxed at 75k and that was all Horde earned....

im not sure if this is a glitch or if this was mentioned somewhere in all

it sucks. i really like my collection of PVP gear and it ticks me off all my 80PVP armor still around a few other PVP items still remain but all of my PVP weps are gone :( that's a <removed> load of honor..Gone....

im done Venting...

I reviewed our frequently asked questions page to refresh myself on how faction changes affect items. Information pertaining to your situation can be found here: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/faction-change/index.xml

I'm going to move this thread to the Customer Service forum in the event that they can provide you with more detailed information, as it appears in our FAQ that any faction-specific PvP items should automatically be exchanged for equivalent items of the opposing faction.

Here is the full FAQ: http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&tag=FCFAQ
#16 - Sept. 19, 2009, 12:34 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Can you provide me a list of some items that you believe were removed as a result of your character's Faction Change, Phoom? :)
#17 - Sept. 19, 2009, 12:53 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Happens to Claudio over in TS all the time. I think the other guys do it just to mess with him....................

Worse when I get moved to General forums and appear on certain front pages of certain WoW related websites. >_>
#21 - Sept. 19, 2009, 1:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Let's please keep this thread on-topic, folks. Phoom still has an issue which merits our attention. :)