So I guess a couple million players beat WoW

#1 - March 11, 2014, 9:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Since we're level 90 right and since some of us have multiple 90's, it means we beat the game 5-6 times right? That must mean the people who have came back and boosted to 90 automatically beat the game too yes?

So then when Warlords comes out, I can level to 100, then level my other toons to 100, and say I beat the game again multiple times again too?

Right?

Let the hilarity ensue, and if you get the joke, Time Lost Proto Drake will insta-spawn every time it's killed.

/sarcasm
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#4 - March 11, 2014, 10:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game. (And how many shinies you have.)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#7 - March 11, 2014, 10:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
03/11/2014 03:05 PMPosted by Athlavard
03/11/2014 03:03 PMPosted by Nethaera
It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game.

Did you just quote spy kids?

*facepalm*

I... I don't know... did I?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#13 - March 11, 2014, 10:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
03/11/2014 03:10 PMPosted by Yeni
03/11/2014 03:03 PMPosted by Nethaera
It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game. (And how many shinies you have.)

I dunno I always require additional pylons though.

Who doesn't really?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#31 - March 11, 2014, 10:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post

I... I don't know... did I?

Actually Neth it's taken from a very old story called fittingly "Playing the Game". I think it was written in the Medieval Times when they jousted; as my family's heirlooms is a engraved plaque which has an image of two Knights lancing in a tournament, with the saying beneath it.

In any case it's a good thing to remember also for all of us on the forums. :)

"We can't all play a winning game, someone is sure to lose. Yet we can play so that our name, none may dare accuse. That when the master Referee scores against our name. It will not be whether we won or lost, but how we played the game."

Words to live by. I didn't think I was recalling a quote from a movie in this case. ;) I had to think about it since I've heard it all my life.