Thank you, everyone.

#1 - March 10, 2014, 3:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So I've mentioned many a time that I am quite ill, & I still am. That makes it so I cannot play WoW as much, & I can't even forum as much as I used to.

I miss being able to chat with everyone in game, & on here. I can't even be on vent for very long nowadays.

This forum has helped me a lot over the years that I have been here. I used to be quite shy, anti-social, & introverted. I thought I couldn't tell a joke to save my life, & that everyone hated me. (Was bullied a lot throughout childhood, so it became the basic mindset)

From visiting here day after day, I made new friends, had wonderful discussions, helped others who were feeling depressed as well, I've laughed myself to tears at times, forum vents, & we even have a forum guild going. (of the Forums, on Borean Tundra!)

I still deal with depression, but I'm getting help with that. It also helps that day after day I have so much fun on here with all of you.

The forum has given me more self-confidence. I'm not afraid to be social, people enjoy my sense of humour on here, & offline as well. I have made many wonderful new friends, & I'm a lot more extroverted. I go out with friends multiple times a week rather than sitting home alone lurking online.
I can even run dungeons, or raids with people now (mostly other forumers) & not get all freaked out over it due to my anxiety.

I've seen many forumers come & go, I've become quite close to some, & I am friends with many.

This may seem like a weird, sappy topic, but it is an important one to me. I know this will probably sink from the first page without much notice, as most of my threads do... but I don't care. I just want to say this.

I really do appreciate that people want me to be here, & that they enjoy the silliness that I bring fourth. I may not be the most helpful person ever, but I feel that this forum welcomes me. I know that not everyone here enjoys my presence, but that's just how life works.

Thank you, all of you. You guys give me something to look forward to every day, & that means a lot to me.
I would not be the Demon Lady if it were not for all of you.

Have a great day, my fellow forumers.

I love you guys,
-Caitlyn

http://i.imgur.com/WZFDOGD.jpg
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#56 - March 10, 2014, 4:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Great post. :) So glad to have you here as a part of the community.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#117 - March 10, 2014, 5:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
03/10/2014 08:33 AMPosted by Killercaitie
I feel that this forum welcomes me.