Still cant do the ram racing quest

#0 - Sept. 21, 2009, 8:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
after the reset i still can redo it, and i see alot of other people redoing it.
#6 - Sept. 23, 2009, 6:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm just popping in to confirm this resets every 18 hours, not 12 as has been the case in previous years.
#13 - Sept. 23, 2009, 7 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Is it every 18 hours hours whether you do it or not? Or is it every 18 hours from when YOU last did it?

A friend of mine did it at 7am and 7pm in the same day... so is there somewhere we can check to know when it will be available to us again that day?

It's every 18 hours from when you last did it, and no, there's no place to check when your time will be up.
#17 - Sept. 23, 2009, 7:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Out of curiosity, is there any reason why it wasn't converted into a regular daily? It just feels kind of clunky and outdated in its current incarnation. (The holidy overall is great, btw).

Due to the nature of how it works, I believe, it would not function that well as a regular daily. That isn't to say that things may not change in the future, but the decision was based on the functionality and goals of the task.
#23 - Sept. 23, 2009, 7:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

18 Hour reset makes Brewfest Tokens a lot more difficult to obtain for the working folk.

The idea is it's meant to be done once a day. The 18 hour reset is there so the time is more flexible for people who might do it later one day and earlier the next, as opposed to, say, a 23 hour reset which would be a significant detriment to those with limited but inconsistent time to play.

If you can happen to do it once every 18 hours on the dot rather than once a day, that's a bonus, not a punishment for the lack.
#41 - Sept. 23, 2009, 11:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

That's odd, I did the keg delivery at 6pm last night and was able to do it again at 6am this morning. Don't know if my realm got restarted during the night, but would that cause our keg delivery timers to reset as well?

It's possible the restarts are affecting it, yes.
#43 - Sept. 23, 2009, 11:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I have been able to do it one time and it has not reset for me. I did it a few days ago....I thought it was a one time only quest? Am I bugged or something?

If you're looking for the exclamation mark, you won't see it, as it's not a quest. Speak with the ram master and he should have a gossip option to set you to delivering kegs.