The ezy healer

#0 - Sept. 22, 2009, 11:54 a.m.
Blizzard Post
heyhey ppl, here is a Q

i've been playing my hunter since july and lvling it was a brezz with me, and i might be lvling another class soon. and i'm leaning towards a healer. So my Q is "what is the ezyies healer to lvl in the game"?
#12 - Sept. 22, 2009, 5:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I don't think there is an "easy" healer. I'm sure some people have their preferences, but overall, the best of the best rise to the top (and I don't mean just the healing chart). A good healer is a good healer no matter their class. I think what you need to consider is what type of healer do you want to be?
#39 - Sept. 22, 2009, 9:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

lawl blue poster flying in on autopilot.

OP post was about the ease of lvling a class that could heal, not how easy a class was to heal with.

as far as ease of lvling, it would have to be pally or druid mainly because their melee specs are hard to kill. Druids have an instant tank, and you can lvl them both as a non healing class while collecting the majority of your beginning healing gear as well. Shamans as well have a useful melee/dps caster that is a bit easier then lvling a pure casting class like a priest.

If you want ease of lvling, you have to see what you are best with while leveling, do you do well with plate, tank, or do you like kiting and drinking alot, or so you like sniping something?

No. Not on autopilot. Each class has their point in which things become easier. As others said, it depends on your level of patience. Priest tends to be more difficult up into the 20s. Shaman is easier much sooner. Druid likewise has a lower threshold until it seems easier. Paladin can be easy to level from the start but again, play style comes into the equation. If you are leveling quickly but not enjoying the class, it's the same as being difficult to level because you will lose interest in playing that class any further. At the top end, it's about what you want to play when you reach that max level.

If you aren't going to enjoy the class you are playing, what's the point of leveling it up? If you don't enjoy the class you are playing, you are not going to play it well.