I must confess :(

#1 - Feb. 13, 2014, 2:21 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I was running my gals through the holiday dungeon today. While I was on my druid doing some awesome damage I noticed, uh oh, some of these people are getting hurt. This healer sucks! But then the last mob died and everyone got their stuff and left and then it hit me. I think I was the healer!

LOL I am so sorry. Really, I haven't done a random dungeon or healed since something like level 70 with a friend of mine, and all I've done since then is DPS. I wasn't trying to beat the queues and I wasn't a baddie -- no really, I did really good damage. I just was unaware I had queued as heals.

So it happens. Please don't beat me up too badly, and if you were in a group with a #%*#&)#$ worthless druid from Garrosh today, maybe you can giggle a little and be thankful that as 90s this is a pretty trivial boss.

Now that I am done with my confession, I am going to have to take my monk and heal 5 random dungeons. Perhaps then I will be absolved.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#7 - Feb. 13, 2014, 2:42 a.m.
Blizzard Post
02/12/2014 06:32 PMPosted by Cindyanne
That's when I tell him in my very best Yzma voice, "Why do you even check that box?"

Squeaky, uh, squeak, sqeaker, squeakin'.