Free Character Migrations (FCM) 12/12 WHAT???????

#1 - Dec. 14, 2013, 10:15 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Ok, something must be wrong because how ca you open free character migrations off Draenor for Alliance when Alliance numbers are already so low in that realm and Horde to Alliance ratio is around 7:1 (rough estimate) ?

Are you kidding me?
Forum Avatar
Community
#4 - Dec. 14, 2013, 12:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
What?

I'm sorry but maybe i'm just a retard but is that not going to make the faction balance even worse?

I think that faction balance is way more important then queues.
Would be smart to connect high alliance pop server to Draenor and offer migrations to those servers so the queues would go away and we would have more balance. Offering FCMs to alliance will just minimize the queues (not by alot) and make the balance issue way worse!

Being able to log on without a queue is important, and that's what the FCMs are there for. In the case of Alliance on Draenor, you now have the option to move to a realm where you'll be in a much better position overall, as well as free of queues.

There's already a thread on the Draenor forum about this, and you can see many Alliance players have been asking for the option to move away from Draenor for a while. You can add your thoughts and carry on the discussion there: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8691049186