Guildbank wiped on realm merge, no restore available

#1 - Dec. 3, 2013, 5:41 a.m.
Blizzard Post
World Of Warcraft - I want a restoration for something that is not listed here.

19/11/2013
Hey, after the merge with Kilrogg my guild bank is empty. The guild name is "Red Lotus".
Also, for some reason, one the officers "Nasdaq" is now ALSO a guildmaster. I am unable to demote him.

Kind regards
Hårfagre

23/11/2013
<removed>
Customer Service Representative
Hi there Hårfagre,

Thank you for contacting us about your issue.

Looking at our logs regarding your guild bank it appears that you yourself removed the items yourself.

In regards to the Guild Master issue, this is something we are aware of and are working on a fix for. Sadly we cannot give a time frame for when any fix will be implemented so keep an eye on our official website for news on patches and hot fixes.

23/11/2013
I assure you i did not remove all the items in the guildbank.
At least the first 5 tabs were filled with stacks of Spirit Dust, and the last one had alot of Steamed Crab and Chun Tian food. Plus there were many Ghost Iron Lockboxes.

After the merge, ALL tabs are completely empty, and i did not remove them.

Please review this again, i am not trying to run a scam here. I enjoy playing the AH and have 2.5m+ across my 2 accounts. I just want what is rightfully.

Kind regards,
Hårfagre

5 days ago
<removed>
Greetings and thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to solve this which is why I had to send it up for a closer check. We'll come back with more informations as soon as possible, sorry for the troubles.

5 days ago
Ok, thanks, ill wait.

Kidn regards,
Hårfagre

2 days ago
<removed>
Greetings, I am Game Master <removed>, I'm really sorry I wasnt able to speak to you in person as you was offline.

Looking at our logs we can only see the character Hårfagre taking items from the guild bank going all the way back to september, there has been no one else taking items just your character. And because of that we can not return them I am afraid.

Best regards and have many great adventures!

<removed>
Game Master team

2 days ago
Hi.

If you only look at logs there will mostly only be withdrawals the last couple of months yes.
But i once again assure you 100% the guildbank was nearly full. The first few tabs were completely filled with Spirit Dust, around 9000 something (i dont remember the exact number), as this is what the tooltip said i had (using TradeskillMaster ItemTracker addon).

Restore the character/guildbank on a test-realm from a pre-realm merger and check for yourselves. I really do not understand why this can be so difficult.

Please do not wipe my guildbank.

Kind regards,
Hårfagre

5 hours ago
<removed>
Hello,

As mentioned by the previous Game Masters, what we've told you is that we will not be able to return those items that you've been requesting.

As you've been informed of this situation, we now consider this matter closed. Please be aware that any further tickets submitted about this topic, will now be closed without a response.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that this may cause, but there is nothing further we can do.

Customer Survey Feedback:
This has to be the worst incident ive had with support ever. Guild bank is empty/wiped after Runetotem/Kilrogg realm-merge, and after numerous attempts to explain the matter the incident was closed without restoring it, where GM's only referring to that items were withdrawn in the last couple of months, which i explained was due to the bank was filled up before, and now for the last months only used to withdraw items.

How do you expect people to trust putting items in guildbank if theres a chance the bank can be wiped, and no restoration services is available for these incidents?

Im just glad this bank only had mats, and not other items of more importance eg. Dirges recipie or other rare items, but for others out there that are going to be connected, i would strongly recommend removing items from the guildbank before any merger happens. Guild gold were the only thing that were intact.
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#10 - Dec. 3, 2013, 11:44 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello Hårfagre,

We have received similar reports to yours which we are currently investigating - that is, the fact that two players are sharing guild leadership, and the guild bank's contents appearing to be empty.

I have passed on the information regarding your guild for further investigation, but as we cannot give you an ETA, your patience is highly appreciated.

#20 - Dec. 3, 2013, 1:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
If anyone would like to provide feedback about our customer support team (in general, or anyone in specific), you can send an email to CSFeedbackEU@blizzard.com.

At the end of the day though, let's remember we're all human, and mistakes do happen.

Last but not least, please mind the language used, inappropriate language will not be tolerated :)